Hitting the BIG 2!


Oh YASH! I'm finally hitting the BIG 2!!! Cheers to more joy and fun ahead meh to restrictions 0.0

from left: Fangling, YB, Shan, me,  Leon, Cherry, Kn + missing Jus in Queensland

It was a really simple yet warm birthday celebration where we had curry fish head, fried herb chicken wings, and roasted chicken. It is what you could call, a simple dinner gathering of sorts with a blend of people from the different walks of my life. Am so thankful to have met such awesome people on the many faithful encounters.
With 3 of them in unis and 2 working peeps, this is indeed a batch of busy people. Trust me, booking them is hard! Netherless, really happy that they made time to come down despite their busy schedule.
ERm, so sorry about that horrible photoshop. AHAHAHAHA! No choice since you left early. hahaha! Totally didn't believe the girl that I knew from camp coz we're the only ones there could become such close friends. hehe. talk abt fate girl

Oh yas, these people have experienced a roller coaster ride with me through my hectic and crazy life, listening to all my sh!ts and handling all my rubbish expertly. Girl POwer!!

The melting Cake...

:)

For the first time in my life did I ever attempted to make an ice cream cake. Speed is everything. Work super fast or else it's become a puddle of water.
Made with thick layer of Mango ice cream, followed by crushed cookies and a thin layer of vanilla ice cream as the base. (HMMM...maybe I should do a blog on making this coz its yummies) Let me know in the comments.

The banana smells gdz!

That sailor moon eyeliner is just so cutee! and that mist,  it was on my wishlist Thx @cherry

Trying on the YSL Lipstick from KN

Trying on the EyeLiner from Cherry
I'm totally loving these gifts. These girls knew me too well and knew exactly what's good. I feel exposed <3
Love you all so much, I don't have many friends but you peeps are of too high quality

That's the end of my simple yet heart warming b/d celebration erm, gathering i guess. AHAHAAHa

Thank you for reading, look for forward to the next post of a review on a much pop cushion foundation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Peel Singapore Review | Glycolic AHA acid | Mandelic acid | Salicylic BHA acid

Etude House Double Lasting Cushion