Etude House Double Lasting Cushion

Oh Yas! My First ever review on a product that I have been using. And HONESTLY, I consider it my new HOLY GRAIL!

Introduction...the Double Lasting Foundation in cushion from Etude House. Coz I not good with applying foundation using a brush, I have never gotten to try this product till they came out with the cushion form and they are selling at hotcakes when it was just launched. "HOT HOT" I literally went to Bishan, Wisma, Jurong Point, and Westgate only to find my shade(in shade tan) "OUT OF STOCK" T.T
Finally. I found it at JEM outlet, the very last piece. OMG, I felt the sun right then tho it was already hmm, past 9pm. HaHaHa. Let's Begin! Note that I did not apply primer or loose powder for this post.

Here's an over view:
- High Coverage and buildable (their website say light-medium)
- Affordable @$35, refill @$20
- Natural Looking
- Matte
- Long Lasting <3 previous ones only last me abt 3hrs and I use primer and makeup setting powder then.
- SPF 34/PA++


If there are any obvious issues would be that the veins on my lower cheeks beside my mouth are pretty visible and my nose tends to be a lill red too. sry, low-quality camera, can't see.
Before Photo, right cheek

before photo, eye bags

and yes, my panda eyes and those eye bags. 


Lets see the after!
Here's the right cheek after application
Coverage wise, I would rank it as high! you can layer it and use it as a concealer too. BYE concealer. I'll keave those bags for the last.

and...after 6hrs of application


I have combination skin, Oily T-Zone and slight dry-normal cheeks. 
At the 6 hours Mark, my T-Zone area is plenty oily so it looks really shiny and the foundation is actually, forming lines and breaking. But<<<the Coverage tho. it's still there! you just needa go in with the cushion to even them out a little. Of coz, not wipe away but dab the excess oil away first!


But those eyebags need some additional touch up.

Here's some images on how it looked after I got home, so abt...12hrs of application??


It is pretty much still there, but you can feel the oil and see some of the cracks appearing. I mean, its been 12hrs. human can be oil producers

IT'S MY NEW HOLY GRAIL! I HIGHLY recommend you GIRLS/GUYS to get it if you use foundations or do makeup



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Peel Singapore Review | Glycolic AHA acid | Mandelic acid | Salicylic BHA acid

Hitting the BIG 2!