Filled With Flowers

Filled with flowers is a blog post on my visit to Flower Dome at Gardens By the Bay during their Sakura Themed exhibition.  Scroll through for a stroll in the midst of the beautiful scenery just like in Japan during their Sakura period. There are also flowers from other parts of the world of which I don't remember...
Take your time to walk through "Filled With Flowers"






Some close up view of the various flowers in bloom

The different kind of plum blooms

Sakura in its prettiest





This looks awesome wore as a clip

pink center dasies? I cant remember the names

A type of lily maybe

Fluffy Ball! 

small bell like flowers

long version of bells i guess

huge flower O.O













pretty in yellow

A bed of Flowers, let me join 

Snapshots of me trying to fit the beauty around me...

It is seriously cold here Z.Z
Coz the cap is cute


Food that made me, nothing but hungry....


And Wood sculptures that look wonderful and real :) 

An eagle that scared me

real well hidden owl


munch munch with those long necks 

Run!!!! at lighting speed

more flying eagles
You're my prey!!

Lots of these around

A full image of the deers
A little of the surrounding feels and looks













The sky was unusually dark and seems to rain anytime








These dolls are too real, well made and how I wish I have one !! <3


Caught Soshi and Gang!



And finally, it is time to end the day. outside was pouring badly while being indoors feeling timeless. Here are some images that are pop out feel, you're right there look irl




Too fuffy 
Here is to end off the day, with pictures of Us!

Left Soshi(ever pop boy) and right Midori (always cheerful girl)
From left: Midori, Maaya, Me. I hope to see you girls in Japan soon!



So.....they were trying to pose like the eagle behind them. human bones cant do this man.
Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoyed yourselves through this garden walk. I don't blog often but I will even ever I have time. See you again next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Peel Singapore Review | Glycolic AHA acid | Mandelic acid | Salicylic BHA acid

Hitting the BIG 2!

Etude House Double Lasting Cushion