The best things "passion"

This post would be about the one thing that I live doing the most amd it is........drum rollll




Comment below your guess :) i would like to know

I first started baking, getting involved with dough when I was 11 Years old and instantly, I felt a hot passion in me. And yes! I found my all Time Favourite. The first thing I made than was Snow skin mooncake which is pretty popular in Singapore. After which, I saved up and got myself an oven (first buy was wrong! I got an mircowave dumbly) and also a handheld mixer. This allowed me to start making cookies and cupcakes. Over the years, I started buying more equipment like the loaf pan, cake tins etc and thats when I started making big cakes, chiffon, banana bread and many more. The oe thing I like most is that I can change anf twitch recipes to fit my taste or that of friends and family members. I also got to explore and learn how each of the ingredients affect one another through the process of mixing and baking. I even created my own personal recipe for a dense yet moist banana bread which has received quite a number of thumbs up. From my teacher, my colleagues and even the chef at my work place.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Peel Singapore Review | Glycolic AHA acid | Mandelic acid | Salicylic BHA acid

Hitting the BIG 2!

Etude House Double Lasting Cushion